Spicy Mutton curry. How To Cook Spicy Mutton Curry, Mutton/Goat Curry, Indian Recipe Mutton Curry. I love spicy cooking once in a week. Its not only mouth watering and makes you feel like you ate a hearty meal.
This is my go to mutton curry, it is simple to make doesn't need a whole lots of spices. Just basic but taste really yummy. I love these kind of dark colour curries with a thin layer of oil floating on the top. You can cook Spicy Mutton curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mutton curry
- You need 1 kg of mutton.
- You need of Little bit of curd to marinate.
- You need of Dry Garam masala.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Dry jeera powder.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- You need 7-8 pieces of garlic.
Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here. Hi Maria, I was looking for a mutton curry recipe I came across yours' n tried it today… Andhra Spicy Mutton Curry is a very popular recipe. Spicy Mutton Curry can be made easily in a pressure cooker which is the way I have instructed.
Spicy Mutton curry step by step
- Marinate the mutton with curd, ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and add jeera and dry masala then garlic to it.
- Fry the onion till it's brown and add marinated mutton to it.
- Once finally sautéed add onion.
- Cook the mutton for sometime n then add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and mutton masala.
- Cook the mutton for sometime and then add tomatoes to it.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked close the lid and then give around ten whistles.
- You can give more whistles if the mutton is still not cooked. Check salt n spice and add if required in the end.
- You can have this gravy with steamed hot rice or chapatis.
The trick of this recipe is in the pressure cooking process, where the mutton becomes really tender and. Lamb curry or mutton curry is a dish of slow cooked lamb in a spicy gravy. This Indian style mutton curry recipe is a step by step guide to cook really flavorful & tender lamb that is succulent & delicious. More mutton curry recipes and curries available at CheenaChatti. Try this spicy mutton curry recipe yourself and let me know your comments.