low fat lamb goulash. This is another passed down family recipe. A favorite of Northerners and, with a few tweaks, lower in fat. Low-Carb, Low-Fat Turkey Goulash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Combine remaining ingredients, except noodles, in large bowl; mix well. Cook for slimming, health and do it kindly! This rich and creamy dish will make everyone around think that you've fallen off your diet, it's so indulgent! You can have low fat lamb goulash using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low fat lamb goulash
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 of red onions chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- Prepare 650 grams of diced lamb shoulder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour heaped.
- It’s 3 tsp of paprika (I substituted one of them by smoked paprika).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 pints of lamb or meat stock.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 300 grams of small closed cup mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 15 grams of dry mushrooms.
- It’s 600 grams of new potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herbs. parsley. thyme..
Irish Beef & Lamb StewReluctant Entertainer. Dust lamb in flour, shaking off excess. Heat half oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over high heat. A classic Hungarian Goulash with melt-in-your mouth, tender beef, slowly cooked in an incredibly rich broth.
low fat lamb goulash step by step
- sautee the onion and garlic with a small amount of oil in a non stick pan until browned a bit..
- add the lamb and season with salt and pepper. cook until meat sealed..
- sprinkle with the flour and paprika and let it cook out for 1 minute so that it releases the flavour.
- Add the lamb stock.
- add the rest of the ingredients and cover..
- you can either simmer for 1 hour until potatoes and meat are tender or transfer to slow cooker-crock pot..
- If on the slow cooker cook on high for 1 hour and reduce to low and caary on cooking for 3-4 hours..
- To make it low fat you can skim the floating fat at the end. It will depend on how lean your lamb was..
Tasty, comforting and perfect for the whole family! Goulash made low carb with the simple swap of zucchini chunks for macaroni noodles! What's New and Beneficial about Lamb. Dairy Lovers – top your goulash with some freshly grated Parmesan or cheddar cheese and a spoonful of cottage cheese or yogurt. When you hear the word "goulash," there's a chance you envision something a little different than a pot loaded with ground beef and macaroni.