Veg Kadhai. Veg kadai recipe with step by step pics – restaurant style delicious kadai vegetable gravy recipe. At home, we like kadai recipes and so I make these on ocassions. Learn how to make simple and easy Kadhai Vegetable recipe at home from our Chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
As one already knows, India is a large country with an even larger variety of cuisines. As you go through these cuisines. Kadai vegetable recipe – Mixed vegetables are cooked with freshly ground spices and then simmered in delicious tomato gravy. You can have Veg Kadhai using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Kadhai
- You need 3 of Tomatoes pureed.
- Prepare 1/3 + 1/4 cup of sliced Onions.
- It’s 1 of Carrot & potato cut in batons 1 inch.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced Capsicum/bell peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1.5-2 cups of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Kadhai Masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of dry Red Chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- It’s 4-6 of whole black Pepper.
- Prepare 9-10 of Cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 of green Cardamom pods.
This is restaurant style veg kadai recipe. Kadai paneer is a delicious North Indian dish made with paneer, kadai masala, bell peppers & herbs. Try this awesome recipe for a delicious. How to make Kadai Vegetables-Mixed vegetables tossed with onions and tomatoes in a flavourful masala base.
Veg Kadhai instructions
- Dry roast all spices mentioned under masala section until aromat. Allow it to cool, grind it to powder. Keep aside.
- In a kadhai, heat 1tbsp oil, saute 1/3 cup onions until translucent. To this add bell pepper/capsicum, saute until they are tender yet crunchy. Take them off from kadai and keep it aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to same kadhai, add ginger-garlic paste, saute until raw aroma goes away. Add 1/4 cup onions, saute until translucent. Add tomato puree, saute until oil starts leaving sides.
- Add turmeric & red chilli powder. Mix well and saute for a minute. Now add peas, potatoes, carrot and saute for 2 minutes. Add water and salt. Mix well. Bring it to boil. Cover and cook until veggies are tender.
- Add the sauteed bell pepper & onions to the curry. Add ground masala keeping 1 tsp ground masala aside for garnish. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Finally add coriander leaves & cream. Mix well. Sprinkle remaining masala on top of curry. Serve hot with roti/naan.
Veg Kadai – smoky mix veg curry. Methi Malai Paneer – fenugreek & paneer curry. Garnish it with chopped Coriander and serve it hot with any Indian. Learn how to make simple and easy Kadhai Vegetable recipe at home from our Chef Smita only on Veg Handi is a classic treat for all the vegetarians wherein all the fresh veggies are tossed together. Kadai Vegetable Recipe is similar to other kadai based gravies with mixed vegetables in it.