Summer Vegetable and Cider Stew. Summer Vegetable Stew ♥ AVeggieVenture.com, a soupy stew made with fresh vegetables, a great master recipe and a rainbow of summer vegetables, full of different flavors and colors and textures. This is an absolutely delicious stew that works really well for supper on a cool spring or summer night, and makes a great addition to a party buffet spread. However, with this yummy summer vegetable stew I do not feel like anything is missing from my life!
Mushooms, Zucchini, and Piquillo (Oh my!) On the hot dog trail with Adam. Summer vegetable stew recipes – how to make a vegetable stew. Easy vegetable recipe to cook a healthy stew with summer vegetables such as zucchini, eggplant. You can cook Summer Vegetable and Cider Stew using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Vegetable and Cider Stew
- Prepare 2 of large red onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 3 of large tomotoes.
- You need 1 of large bunch parsley.
- You need 1 tin of black beans.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 cups of cider.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of large pinch cumin.
- You need 1 of large pinch smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Looking for summer soup and stew recipes? This tasty homemade vegetable soup recipe with a tomato base features potatoes, green beans, and carrots for a quick and easy meal. Summer Vegetable Stew recipe: Try this Summer Vegetable Stew recipe, or contribute your own. Summer Vegetable Stew with Basil Purée.
Summer Vegetable and Cider Stew step by step
- Peel and prep your vegetables and herbs. Juice the lemon..
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Sautée the garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add all the remaining vegetables, herbs and spices. Cook for 3 minutes in the oil whilst stirring..
- Add the water, lemon juice, cider and stock. Cook for 25-35 minutes, or until the potatoes begin to break up and the sauce is nice and thick. Add more water if the stew is too thick..
- Serve and enjoy :).
These coarsely chopped vegetables are a breeze to prepare and cook. Basil purée, added at the end, punches up the flavor. The Summer Vegetable Stew recipe out of our category Stew! Add the rest of vegetables and saute briefly. Add lemon juice and tomato paste and cook briefly.