Dry fry mix veg. Hello friends 🙋♀ Today I am going to share a recipe of quick mix veg. Please don't forget to like ,share and subscribe my. Fried Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos.
I had seen this recipe on a television show. I tried the recipe at home and it came out really good. This mixed veg fry would be suitable to serve as side dish. You can have Dry fry mix veg using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry fry mix veg
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of big onions.
- It’s of Garlic and ginger optional.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl peas.
- Prepare 1 bowl of green beans.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 bowl of medium long cut carrot.
- Prepare 3 of long cut green chilli optional.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.you can add less or more quantity.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of deggie mirch.
- It’s Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
Step by step photos: Heat oil and add dry garlic and cashew nuts. Add all the vegetables one after the other along with salt as per taste. Dry mix vegetables is an all-time favorite. There are so many different ways to make Mix Vegetables: one can make dry mix veg, mix veg in curry, mix veg breads, or mix veg pulav, stir fry etc.
Dry fry mix veg instructions
- Make the pan hot and put sunflower oil to fry all the vegetables one by one.
- Sunflower oil make more crispy than refined oil.
- Now in another pan roast jeera and garlic and ginger.
- Now after making them golden add long chopped onions.
- Just roast for 3 to 4 minutes and add tomatoes.
- Put all the spices gently and sprinkle some water to make nice masala.
- After soften the masala and when it start separating oil add all the vegetables and turn the flame very low.
- Cover the utensil. vegetables are already soft by frying so check after 2 minutes because it will not take too much to get ready.
- After 10 to 12 minutes turn the gas off and let it cover.
- Steam will give very nice texture.
- Yummy nutritious mix masala veg is ready.
- Try once this mouthwatering dish.
The list is long!!! can be made with myriad vegetable stuffing's, but this mix veg paratha is made with a combination of vegetables. furthermore, some important and easy tips and suggestions for a perfect flavoured mix veg paratha recipe. firstly, as i mentioned previously, you can easily experiment and extend the. Beef dry fry is a traditional Kerala beef preparation served with parotta, appam, pathiri, chappathi, and ghee rice. It tastes well, when its spicy. Make it into a good paste. Add cut beef pieces and mix well.