Sweet Potato Chili Fries. I crave sweet potatoes and chili on cold days, so these fun chili fries are exactly what I want on fall and winter nights. And that's when it occurred to me – Sweet Potato Chili Fries! It's the best of both worlds, and these little individual servings, topped with a quick slaw.
Primal sweet potato chili fries are made from sweet potato fries baked in avocado oil and topped with your favorite chili, plus a light sprinkle of high-quality sharp cheddar cheese and a drizzle of chipotle cashew cream. The method used here for sweet potatoes fries-steam first, then bake-is a. How To Make CRISPY Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Healthy Recipe! You can have Sweet Potato Chili Fries using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chili Fries
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into fries.
- It’s 7 1/2 oz of Vegetarian Chili, canned.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, diced.
- It’s 3 of Green Onions, sliced.
On game day, dig into these spicy chili fries. Crispy, savory baked sweet potato fries loaded with everything you crave! Savory chili made with ground bison or beef, bacon, avocado, Paleo ranch sauce and even a fried egg. What I'm saying is most definitely related to this recipe for loaded chili sweet potato fries.
Sweet Potato Chili Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut sweet potato into long, uniform slices. Sprinkle with salt as desired. Place on baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper or foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through..
- Once fries are done, top with remaining ingredients..
Thinner than this and you end up with brittle chips (also good!), and thicker fries tend to get mushy. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and chili powder. I must share the easiest snack ever. While I've made some regular old chili cheese fries before, this time I quickly crisped my sweet potato rounds in coconut oil. MORE+ LESS Delicious satisfying and easy!