L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN). Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. Traditional Shepherd's pie contains ground beef, which I considered […] Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly.
Start with potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, and then you decide what other vegetables go in to the pot. Cream of celery soup and parsley are added once the vegetables are tender. Creamy and delicious vegan potato leek soup! You can cook L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- It’s 1 tsp of turmaric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumine seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of asforditha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 each of potatoes precutted (1/2)size..
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya oil.
This hearty and comforting meal is filling, satisfying and will have you coming back for more! And potatoes in a soup, well that's always a winner! I am already a huge fan having made my creamy vegan potato soup that I. Vegan potato soup, a healthier and lighter alternative to the classic recipe.
L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) instructions
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India..
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame ..
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha.
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned..
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes ..
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water..
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls ..
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha …..
Classic potato soup is not vegan, as it's usually made with butter, milk, bacon, cheese and sour cream, but it's pretty easy to make a healthier and lighter, plant-based alternative. My favorite vegan potato leek soup recipe features tender potatoes, mellow flavored leeks and simple herbs made healthy and easy! When you're looking for an easy weeknight meal, this creamy one-pot vegan soup brimming with potatoes and leeks is a comforting, cozy meal, and pairs well with this. All of these vegan potato soup recipes are oil-free, gluten-free and just a few ingredients each! Easy to make and full of flavor!