Potatoes With Chicken & Bacon Cream.
You can cook Potatoes With Chicken & Bacon Cream using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoes With Chicken & Bacon Cream
- It’s 4 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Bacon.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Shoestring potato (optional).
- You need 1 of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
Potatoes With Chicken & Bacon Cream step by step
- Peel and cook the potatoes until tender.
- Chop the garlic and the bacon, and sautéed both together..
- Add the cooked meat (in this pic I used my left over turkey from Thanksgiving).
- Cook well for about 10 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and the milk until you reach your desired consistency. Season with ground nutmeg salt and black pepper.
- Place 2 cooked potatoes in a bowl and cut into big squares.
- Add the cream on top of the potatoes.
- Lastly add the shoestring potatoes and serve..