Mild Chicken Curry. Use more chicken / curry though or it is pretty mild. Special thanks to the person who wrote "my A very nice Chicken Curry. I wish I had left out the lemon and the.
Our mild chicken curry is a flavourful and impressive dish that is perfect for big group dinners or buffets. This easy recipe can be made in advance and frozen. A mild chicken curry recipe to serve the whole family, made from scratch with spices you have in your cupboard already. You can have Mild Chicken Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild Chicken Curry
- You need 2/3 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blended Indian red onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of Blended garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Blended ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herb.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Meat curry powder (Mix with 1/2 cup warm water).
- It’s 200 grams of X 2 of potatoes (Cut into 6 pcs each).
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken (Headless and cut into 12 or as desired).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- You need 2 liter of Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Coconut extract (Santan kelapa).
Top with chopped fresh coriander and serve over rice for a no-frills, satisfying supper. Mild Chicken Curry is a simple weeknight recipe for mildly spiced and tomato-y chicken curry. Try it with rice or cauliflower mashed potatoes for a low-carb meal. Quick Mild Chicken Curry – a delicately flavoured curry using chicken and yoghurt for a perfect family meal any night of the week.
Mild Chicken Curry instructions
- Heat up oil in the big cooking pan. Sautee garlic, onion and ginger until they look almost caramelised. Stir in cinnamon powder then stir in mix herb. Stir in meat curry powder for few minutes until the oil comes seen.
- Add in potatoes and stir. Once they are coated, add in the chicken and stir few minutes to let all the herb come together with the chicken.
- Add in the salt, sugar, chicken stock and water. Stir few times and let them simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredient and let them simmer again for few minutes at least for 10 minutes until the liquid thicken a bit and at the same flat height of the chicken and potatoes.
- Serve while hot with some brown or white rice.
The Mild Chicken Curry recipe out of our category Chicken! See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food. This mild chicken curry is delicious and easy to make too! You use a lot of both garlic and paprika but neither over powers the dish. So don't let the amount of garlic scare you because it mellows as it cooks.