Indian Sautéed Cauliflower (Aloo Gobi).
You can have Indian Sautéed Cauliflower (Aloo Gobi) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Sautéed Cauliflower (Aloo Gobi)
- You need 1/2 of a head Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of cm Ginger.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1/2 of Potatoes.
Indian Sautéed Cauliflower (Aloo Gobi) step by step
- Chop cauliflower into small 1 cm bits, and mince onion, garlic, and ginger..
- Heat oil in a pan, and sauté garlic and ginger..
- Once they turn aromatic and a nice golden brown, add the onion and sauté until it caramelizes..
- Add cauliflower and lightly stir..
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, a scant 1/2 teaspoon salt, and stir..
- It should look like this..
- Cover with a lid, and steam for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender. Stir from time to time to prevent burning..
- Adjust salt to taste. Serve with curry or rice..