Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves. These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. Beetroot Potato puree for babies makes for a yummy meal, can be given after the Sixth month of the Alternatively for older babies, the blended puree can be sauteed in ghee with a pinch of jeera I mix beetroot with sweet potatoes, Potato, butter squash, carrots, Amazing and my she's gifted. After harvesting my potted potatoes from my container garden, we had a basket full of them in various sizes.
Baby potatoes are simply potatoes that are picked before they reach their full size, and can be from any variety that is grown year-round. These mini spuds can be boiled, roasted or fried and served as a side. Cooked baby potatoes sauteed with south indian spices and herbs. You can cook Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves
- Prepare 2 of beetroot.
- It’s 12 of baby potatoes boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 1 of onion long cut.
- Prepare 1 cup of amaranth leaves chopped and washed.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
Homely south indian style baby potato fry. I make this recipe with both baby potatoes or regular potatoes. I always add pearl onions in this recipe as it gives a nice taste. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet.
Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves step by step
- Heat oil in a skillet(kadhai)..
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and hing and allow them to splutter..
- Now add garlic,green chilli and onion and saute till the onions turn soft and translucent..
- Now add baby potatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add all the spices like- turmeric powder,red chilli powder, salt,coriander powder and mix well..
- Now add grated beetroot and salt. Stir..
- Now add chopped amaranth leaves. Mix well and close the lid. Cook till the beetroot and amaranth leaves are almost done..
- Open the lid,add garam masala and cook till beetroot and amaranth leaves are properly cooked..
- Turn off the heat and remove the sabji in a serving bowl..
- Serve hot with roti,paratha or daal and rice..
- Happy cooking and happy eating. 😊.
Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. For the sautéed sweet potatoes, heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter is foaming, add the onion and Carve the lamb loin into thick slices and arrange a few slices on top of each sweet potato tower. Sprinkle over the amaranth and coriander leaves and place one. Potatoes can help develop your baby's gastrointestinal health- only if consumed non fried.