Chicken potato stew with chapati and tomato cucumber salad. Serve with the potatoes and the cucumber salad. Serve some crusty Grilled Garlic Bread alongside this flavorful dish. Great use of summer tomatoes and herbs.
Serve the best instant pot chicken and potatoes (I promise!) with our favourite addition of cucumber and tomato salad or a green smoothie recipe. Chop the chicken, eggs, potatoes and pickled cucumbers into very small pieces. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Potato Salad. You can have Chicken potato stew with chapati and tomato cucumber salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken potato stew with chapati and tomato cucumber salad
- You need 500 g of chicken(kienyeji).
- It’s 4 of blended tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger paste.
- You need 2 of table spoon soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tea spoon tumeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dhania.
- It’s 1 of chicken chilli cube.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
With tomatoes, onion, cucumber, parsley, and a simple vinaigrette, the salad is crunchy, ultra-flavorful and is vegetarian. This easy chopped tomato and cucumber salad is reminiscent of an Israeli salad made with diced tomatoes, cucumbers and lots of parsley. Chicken stew takes much lesser time. That gives you all reason why you should be including this ridiculously simple and easy to make instant pot chicken stew recipe to your weekly dinner menu list.
Chicken potato stew with chapati and tomato cucumber salad step by step
- Boil chicken until tender.
- Sautee garlic and ginger paste,add chopped onions and cook until golden brown add tumeric,curry powder and chicken chilli cube.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Add potatoes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and blended tomatoes and a cup of water and bring to boil for 15minutes until thick.Add salt.
- Add chopped dhania.
- Enjoy with chapati and tomato cucumber salad.
If using baby potatoes cut into half length-wise. Preheat a grill pan or nonstick skillet to medium high. Spray the chicken paillards lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and. Cucumber salad is a cheap and delicious way to take advantage of the produce that is available Fresh and easy dilled tomato and cucumber salad! I love that I have all the ingredients in my Slow Cooker Chicken Stew.