Parwal Aloo Curry. Hello friends Welcome to my channel foodie girl pakhi. How do make parwal aloo curry. Aloo Parwal Curry Recipe , Aalu Parwar Ko Tarkari , Pointed Gourd Curry Recipe , Aloo Parwal Sabji Recipe By Hamro Gharko Chulo.
Here is the recipe of Aloo Parwal Curry, one of the recipes you can prepare on the regular days. Because we should add some variety in our food. sukhi aloo parwal sabzi recipe with step by step photos – this aloo parwal recipe is a dry, slightly tangy dish made with potatoes and pointed gourd (parwal). this is a punjabi recipe which we make at home. Parwal Aloo Sabzi, Parval Aloo Sabzi, Aloo Patal Sabzi recipe or pointed gourd potato curry is spicy North India style curry for roti, paratha or rice. You can cook Parwal Aloo Curry using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parwal Aloo Curry
- Prepare 250 gm of fresh Parwal cut into halves,.
- You need 2 of medium sized aloo (potatoes)cut into 4 pcs longitudinally.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dhania(coriander) powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
How to make Aloo parwal sabzi recipe? Aloo Parwal/Pointed Gourd/patal/potol is mainly used in North and East India specially in the states of In North India Parwal is is a favourite summer vegetable as it is easily available and reasonably. Aloo Parwal Sabzi or Aloo Potol (Parwal) Recipe is a popular Bengali Dish which is easy to make and can be served for lunch or dinner as a side dish with chapati and rice. In this mouth-watering Parwal aur Aloo ki Sukhi Subzi, the parwal is cooked into a dry subzi along with the versatile potato.
Parwal Aloo Curry step by step
- Take a wok or pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it..
- Wash veggies, saute it until light brown, keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker, add oil, heat it..
- Add ginger garlic paste, also add lil water, saute it for a while..
- Now add onion paste, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between..
- Add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, also add lil water, mix well. Cook it covered till oil has oozed out..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add salt & garam masala powder, give a stir..
- Now add sauteed veggies, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till oil separates..
- Open the lid now, Increase the flame, add water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid, give 2-3 whistles. Lower the flame, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame now, allow it to cool down..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped corinader leaves..
- It's a main course dish..
A unique masala mixture that combines tomatoes, coconut and spices gives this. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Achari Aloo Parwal Subji Indian Curry en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Aloo Parwal Ki Sabzi is a commonly made side dish in northern and eastern states of India. Parwal is also known as Patol or Pointed gourd. Ingredients for Bharwan Parwal Curry Recipe.