Aloo Mutter Sabji.
You can cook Aloo Mutter Sabji using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Mutter Sabji
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium sized finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of oil.
- You need 50 GM of mutter/peas.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream.
Aloo Mutter Sabji instructions
- Take ½ cup chopped onion, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, ½ inch ginger (chopped) green chilies and 3 to 4 garlic (chopped) in a grinder or blender jar.
- Without adding any water, grind or blend to a smooth paste..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pot. Add ½ tsp cumin seeds, mustard seed and crackle them..
- Then add the ground onion-tomato paste. Add 1 tsp curd. Mix it well..
- Then add a generous pinch of asafoetida, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp Dhaniya jeera and garam masala powder and ¼ tsp turmeric powder. Stir and mix the spice powders with the rest of the sauteed masala paste..
- Now add 1 cup green peas and 2 large potatoes (peeled & diced)..
- Pour 1.5 cups water if cooking in a pot. Season with salt..
- Stir well and cover the pot. Simmer till the potatoes and peas are cooked well. If required, you can add some more water. in a pot, it will take about 25 to 30 minutes when being simmered on a low to medium flame. Serve with roti and pulav.