Aloo chokha. Aloo chokha is one of the side dishes that is served with Litti chokha. I am sharing the One of the ingredient that is the highlight of this recipe is mustard oil, which gives the chokha a slight pungent. Aloo ka Chokha is a very famous bihari recipe- Usualy enjoyed with Litti chokha, Khichdi Etc.
You can pair Aloo Chokha with Litti Chokha and believe us that you will drool over this delectable dish. It is a tempting recipe made with mashed potato and a melange of spices which gives the authentic. This is the recipe of Aloo Chokha, with compliments the recipe of Baati Chokha, You can find the Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. You can cook Aloo chokha using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo chokha
- It’s 4 of big boiled potatoes.
- It’s As needed of water for boiling the potatoes.
- You need 1/4 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare of No masala powder.
Delicious Aloo Chokha is ready to serve, Serve hot with Bati. For starters, one fails to understand the logic behind the title "Aloo Chat". Except for the two blokes mouthing inane dialogues far and between there is. Aloo chokha, is basically roasted garlic potatoe, unique to the kitchens of India.
Aloo chokha instructions
- After boiling the potatoes peel and smashed the potatoes until smooth and keep aside and arrange all near the cooking side..
- Aloo choke is a very tasty food, Bihari people usually prepare this recipe in many ways I have made it first heat mustard oil in the pan add jeera for tempering and sauteed put grated ginger and chopped onions saute until the mixture is brown and softened, add red chillies saute for one minute and turn off the heat..
- Now put all ingredients like onion mixture, chopped coriander leaves, to taste salt,lime juice, Chopped green chillies on the smashed potatoes and mix it well..
- Yummy healthy aloo chokha is ready to serve..
Choka refers to a cooking method that involves roasting vegetables and meat with a dry marinade. Chokha does not have curry so no water should be there. Put the amchur powder and mix it with the potatoes. Take the chokha out in a bowl. Aloo Chokha is one of the side dishes made with potatoes.