Vegetable samosa. Serve up these crisp vegetable samosas as a tasty starter or side dish with your favourite curry. They also make great buffet food for your next party. This Vegetable Samosa Recipe is one that has been handed down generations to my sister-in-law and she has been kind enough to share it with us all.
This easy recipe for vegetable samosa uses puff pastry, eliminating the need for making and frying the dough while maintaining the classic flavors. Heat the two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat then add the onion, turmeric, garam masala, mustard seeds, salt and. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. You can have Vegetable samosa using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable samosa
- Prepare 20 of manda pockets.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 glass of peas.
- You need 1 of big carrot.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 bunch of corriander.
- Prepare 2 of tablesspoon vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Enough oil for deep frying.
For more recipes related to Vegetable Samosa checkout Khasta Kachori, Chicken Kathi Roll, Vegetable Momos, Eggless Sponge Cake. Super Crispy Vegetable Samosas that are full of peas and potatoes and infused with just enough spices and heat. The one snack you could find whether you are in the South, North, East or West corner of India and whether you are standing at a. Vegetable Samosa – Crispy hot pockets stuffed with a sweet and spicy Carrot, Pea and Corn filling.
Vegetable samosa instructions
- Peel potatoes and blanch.
- Blanch the peas with some salt then run on cold water to retain the green colour.
- Finely chop the potatoes, carrots, onion and corriander.
- Sautee the onion add Salt potatoes and carrots let them cook for a minute.
- Add peas and cook for another minute.
- Add corriander and turn off the heat.
- When the vegetables have completely cooled stuff them in the pockets and deep fry in medium hot oil untill golden brown.
- Enjoy them hot.
Vegetable Samosas are eaten as a snack with a cup of tea, served as a starter at some meal or served up in a miniature version at posh receptions and serve as starters and canapés. Opting for vegetable samosas over meat-filled pastries will cut down on A vegetable-filled samosa can be a relatively nutritious snack or appetizer, but only if it's low in fat. A wide variety of vegetable samosas options are available to you, such as taste, age, and applicable industries. She especially prefers the vegetable samosas. And, having had these a few times from her I decided to challenge my self and give this recipe a try.