Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. You can cook Aloo paratha using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo paratha
- Prepare of For dough.
- You need 100 g of atta.
- It’s 100 g of maida or all purpose flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of tspn sugar.
- You need 2 of tblspn oil or ghee.
- It’s of Water as required (lukewarm water).
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- It’s 2 of medium sized potato peeled and boiled.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tspn minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of tspn minced ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato chopped.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
This delicious Aloo Paratha is very. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. This filling and tasty dish is best served with chutney, curry, curd or raita and loads of butter, which makes Punjabi aloo Paratha a divine indulgence!.post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes.
Aloo paratha step by step
- Mean while take the boiled potato and smash it. Then in an karahi add little oil..
- In a mixing bowl take the atta, all purpose flour (maida),oil, salt and sugar then mix well. Add little water at a time and make a soft dough. Knead for 5 mins and then keep it aside by covering it with a samp cloth..
- Add the green chilli and garlic then sauteed for 20 sec then add the chopped onion and tomato. Stir well. Add salt to taste then add the smashed potato and mix well..
- Give the dough a quick knead and divide it into equal portion..
- Take a ball, flatten the balls with the help of your palm then add some potato mixture and seal it by gathering from sides..
- Coat the dough with some flour and flattern it with the halp of a rolling pin. Make sure the filling is distributed evenly..
- Heat a tawa,add one paratha. Flip it after 1 mins and then add little oil on the top. Keep flipping untill it become golden brown and well cooked..
- Once done, remove from the tawa and serve with raita or any other side dish of your choice..
Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction. This popular flatbread stuffed with delicately spiced. Punjabi aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! What makes these whole wheat Punjabi aloo paratha so appealing is the soft and tasty filling of potatoes flavoured with peppy spice powders and. Aloo Paratha is one of the most loved Punjabi Indian breakfast bread which is cooked and enjoyed I'm from Punjab region in India where Aloo Paratha is a specialty and my mother makes world's best.