Aloo Matar Paneer. Aloo Matar Paneer is one of the popular North Indian dishes. This gravy of paneer mixed with potatoes and peas is not only delicious but also very easy to. How-To Make: Aaloo Matar Paneer Recipe – Potato Peas Cottage Cheese Curry – Indian Vegetarian Recipes.
However chosen my own variation as usual. This delicious aloo matar paneer curry also goes well with tandoori roti or plain naan or butter naan. Aloo matar paneer couples very well with any Indian bread like parantha, roti, poori, phulka or even naan and tandoori roti. You can cook Aloo Matar Paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo Matar Paneer
- You need 2 of medium sized Potatoes piled.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas shelled.
- You need 200 gm of cottage cheese cutted into cube.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh tomato pure.
- You need 2-3 of tez pata.
- Prepare 4 piece of green cardimom.
- Prepare 1 of daal chini.
- It’s 4 piece of cloves.
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 3-4 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of kasturi methi.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmir laal mirch powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kalimirch powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted peanut paste or cashew paste.
Aloo paneer recipe with step by step photos – an easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cottage cheese. It goes well with chapatis or rotis. The recipe shared here is Punjabi aloo paneer. Paneer dishes are quite popular among the vegetarians.
Aloo Matar Paneer step by step
- Heat oil in a pan when oil is hot put cottage cheese and fry till golden brown and keep aside in a warm water..
- Now in a same pan put cumin seeds, tez pata, daal chini, green cardimom and sauteed till slightly brown..
- Now put onion paste and keep string till onion gets slightly brown and than add fresh tomato pure and cashew paste and mixwell..
- Keep the flame slow and keep string. Now add kashmiri laal mirch powder, kalimirch powder,garam masala powder, kasture methi,salt to taste, turmeric powder and coriander powder mixwell add some water and keep string on slow to medium flame..
- When oil is separated than put green peas, potatoes and cottage cheese mix well..
- Now put half gilass of water stir well and cover the pan and cook till vegetables r done..
- Check the thickness of gravy and keep the flame off and served hot with roti, naaan, paratha or rice..
Aloo matar paneer is a common dish which is cooked at home in which potatoes, green peas and cottage cheese is cooked in a gravy of. Add cup of water and stir until water mixed in. Serve aloo-matar-paneer with rotis, tawa naan or rice, salad and pickle as a side accompaniment. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. matar paneer recipe,tastymatarpaneerrecipe,hoteljesamatarpaneer,matarpaneermasala,matar paneer recipe,matar paneer Paneer Stuffed Aloo Tikkis Video Recipe By Bhavna – Stuffed Potato Patties. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste.