Puri Alurdom(dry). See great recipes for Puri Alurdom(dry), Alurdom too! Hello everyone Hope you all good Thankyou for watching ! If you enjoyed this video please LIKE SAHRE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE To support my chanel#asmr #ASMR.
Learn How To Make Badam Poori by following this easy recipe. Stir it to make sugar syrup. Make small balls of the dough and roll each ball into a small round puri. You can have Puri Alurdom(dry) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puri Alurdom(dry)
- You need 10 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 of onion finely chopped in food processor.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic-ginger paste.
- You need 3 of tomatoes finely chopped in food processor.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of termaric powder.
- It’s As needed of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera /dhania powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- It’s As needed of mustard oil.
- You need As needed of cloves, nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare for of puri ingredients-.
- It’s 1 bowl of refined flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare As needed of soya bean oil.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- You need As needed of salt.
Hotel Puri Bunga is privately positioned on terraced slopes of beautiful flowers. Rumah Sakit Ibu dan Anak Puri Bunda. Kualitas manusia seutuhnya ditentukan sejak bayi dalam kandungan, karenanya kesehatan ibu sejak masa kehamilan tidak saja dari segi fisik melainkan.
Puri Alurdom(dry) step by step
- For making puri : First take a mixing bowl put flour and wheat flour put one tablespoon oil and little salt all are mix well then add water to the bowl little by little for making dough not sticky or soft using hand mix well as much as possible then put in the covered pot with spreading little oil to the dough and give rest for ten to twenty minutes,.
- At that time give heat in the pressure cooker put washed potatoes, little salt and enough water for boiling the potatoes, give two cities and keep aside.
- When pressure goes naturally remove potatoes from the pressure cooker, and peel the potatoes divide into two pieces and put salt to the potatoes, mix well keep aside..
- Now give heat to the pan add oil to the pan, add bay leaves, jeera, garam masala one by one fry little then add onion fry, add ginger _garlic paste fry add tomatoes termaric powder, and red chilli powder sauteed till oil evaporates from the gravy, add garam masala powder mix well add the milk powder mix well add the fenugreek leaves, give it a good mix. Add salt add potatoes to the pan mix well, keep it for five minutes in low flame of the oven nice aroma comes out,.
- Then mix coriander leaves put in the serving bowl..
- In other hand remove the cover from the ata dough mix again make balls put enough oil to the heated pan and deep fry the puris serve with salad and alurdom.