Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Here's a super sandwich filled with. Sandwich scrambled eggs between two slices of toast with a little mustard and mayo in this recipe that's been handed down All Reviews for Tom's Scrambled Egg Sandwich. This is an interesting take on an egg sandwich.
Scrambled Egg Sandwich – This is one quick meal idea that is made with a combination of scrambled eggs and mayonnaise. This is stuffed between slices of bread and toasted. The crispy bread with the creamy stuffing tastes delicious and satisfying. You can have Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich
- Prepare 3 of eggs(for making two sets of sandwiches).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped finely.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 of bread slices for making one sandwich.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 10-12 of potato fries I used crispy masala flavor.
The Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Cucumber is protein packed sandwich with scrambled eggs, cucumber and cream cheese, makes a perfect lunch box. Serve it with Creamed Spinach Recipe or Peanut Chilli Dipping Sauce Recipe, or pack in lunch box along with Zucchini Parmesan Crisps. Start with fluffy scrambled eggs and sandwich them between cheesy tortillas. Warm up some tortillas, scramble a few eggs and add your favorite Tex-Mex toppings.
Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich step by step
- Beat eggs in a bowl Add salt and red chilli powder Beat with a fork Keep aside till onions get sautéed.
- Take a pan Add oil Add chopped onions and green chilli Let them sauté.
- Fry some potato masala fries separately in little oil.
- Now once onions are done, add beaten egg and give it a gentle mix so that scrambled egg doesn’t get mashed too much. We want in chunks form..
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl add little blk pepper powder.
- Apply mayonnaise Keep filling in two bread slices Place some masala fries on each.
- Now carefully lift up one slice and keep on the other one.
- Cover with the third slice Apply butter on the top of the third slice Close the sandwich maker and grill.
- Once the light of sandwich maker turns off take out the sandwich and serve hot.
Your morning just turned into a fiesta. Egg bhurji sandwich recipe with basic ingredients. One of the best ideas for a quick weekday breakfast, evening snack or a dinner. Let the eggs cook for a minute or so and just when they look they holding up then scramble them thoroughly. And, then with the help of a potato masher start mashing up the eggs so that See I told you we also like ketchup the way chef Nico likes.