Hara Bhara kabab. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab.
Spinach and peas patties, simply delicious as shown by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Hara bhara kabab is an Indian starter, a green coloured tikki or patties, with peas and spinach (indian spinach, palak) as main ingredients for the green colour. The other binding ingredients are added too. You can have Hara Bhara kabab using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hara Bhara kabab
- It’s 3/4 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach leaves.
- You need 5-6 of medium boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of roasted besan.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 6-7 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of Small piece of ginger.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying and sauteing.
- You need 7-8 of Cashew nuts.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Amchur powder.
- You need as required of Corn flour for coating.
Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs.
Hara Bhara kabab instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in kadhi, once hot add chopped garlic and ginger saute till it's raw smell goes..
- Add greens peas to it and saute for approx 7-8 mins stirring it in between. Once it's sauteed add salt and garam masala and cook more for 2-3 min and off the flame.
- Take water in a pan and once it boils add spinach to it and boil it for 4-5 mins and let it be little cool.
- Boil potatoes in cooker till it's mashy (Don't boil the potatoes indirect water).
- In a mixer jar add all the ingredients i.e spinach, sauteed peas along with garlic and ginger, add green chillies at this stage and churn it in a smooth paste..
- In bowl take mashed potatoes, roasted besan, rice flour, green paste, amchur powder and mix all very well..
- Make a kabab out of it and place half cashew on it..
- Roll the kabab in corn flour(very little for only coating).
- Fry it on medium flame and serve hot..
Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Other similar recipes that are like hara bhara kababs include rajma kebab, which is a kidney. hara bhara kabab is bound together by mashed chana dal, green peas and paneer, and flavoured with readily available spice powders and other ingredients like ginger and green chillies. Hara bhara kabab is a popular tasty treat in Indian restaurants. This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. Hara bhara kabab is crispy outside and soft.