Veggie Cutlet, Sabudana payasam. Sabudana payasam can be made two ways – one is by soaking sabudana and the other is by roasting sabudana and then cooking it. I usually choose the second method which is also how the sago payasam is made in this recipe. Since I served javvarisi payasam as naivedyam to Bhagwan. sabudana cutlet or sabudan tikki are pan fried patties made with tapioca peaarls,potato,peanuts If you are looking for more cutlet recipes, do try my pongal cutlet and quinoa veggie cutlet.
Today let us learn how to make Sago payasam/kheer or Javarisi Payasam following this easy recipe. Crispy and Delicious Sabudana & Aloo Vada. Sabudana vada is a famous Maharastian Item. this snack is served during vrat ( Fast. You can cook Veggie Cutlet, Sabudana payasam using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Cutlet, Sabudana payasam
- It’s of veggie cutlet:.
- It’s of 1Green Chilly chopped.
- You need 1 of Carrot(medium) chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 of Boiled potatoes (medium).
- You need 1 Tbsp of red chill pwdr.
- Prepare of 1 TbspCoriander pwdr.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam masala pwdr.
- You need 1 Tsp of Amchoor pwdr.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need of Oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 Cups of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt-As required….
- You need of Sabudana payasam:.
- You need of 1cup of Sabudana.
- It’s of 2cup of boiledmilk.
- It’s of 2cup of water.
- It’s of 1cup of sugar.
- You need of Salt a pinch….
When i feel tired and not in a cooking mood. I used to boil sago with some milk, add sugar and have it warm. I used to call it as "Ball Paal". This is a rich way of making it, by reducing the milk and making it thick, then adding lots of.
Veggie Cutlet, Sabudana payasam step by step
- Veggie cutlet:Heat the pan..Add some oil then chopped green chilli sautee well..Then ginger garlic paste…
- Add the veggies onion,cappcium,carrot cabbage… Sautee well..Let it be half cook…
- Then add chilli powder, coriander pwdr,Garam masala pwdr,Amchoor pwdr and salt…
- Add the boiled and mashed potatoes..Sautee well.. Finally add some bread crumbs..Mix it completely.. keep aside..Let it be cool…
- Take a egg and beat it…
- Now take a veggies mixture and make it your fav shape…Dip into the egg and roll over the bread crumbs….
- Put into the oil…Let the cutlet be golden brown and turn to the other side.. Healthy and tasty veggies cutlet is ready to serve…
- Sabudana payasam:soak Sabudana before 30minutes in water..Heat the pan take two cups of water..Then add Sabudana into the water.. After the complete boiled of Sabudana….
- Add two cups of boiled milk one cup of sugar and add a pinch of salt.. Gently mix it until the sugar dissolves..Finally Sabudana payasam is ready….
A variety of Kheer/Payasam is usually prepared during any festival or an occasion.'Sabudana' or 'Sago' is called 'Saggubiyyam' in Telugu and 'Sabbakki' in Kannada and 'Javvarisi' in Tamil. I always use the variety called nylon sago when I prepare payasam and also for 'Saggubiyyam(Sago) Upma',which is. Famous Indian Recipes – sabudana payasam recipe an Easy Indian Dessert for Fasting Days, Also known as sabudana kheer, payasam recipe, Sago Payasam sweet. sabudana payasam recipe is a delicious dessert and kids will like this recipe. Learn how to make with simple steps now.