Healthy Chicken Danshak. This chicken dhansak recipe is the perfect weekday supper to warm you up. It makes great leftovers and freezes well. Learn how to make healthy Chicken Dhansak ( Parsi Recipe) Dhansak is a delicious Parsi recipe made with chicken.
If you think I'm going to make a fool of myself doing. Buy Chicken Dhansak online from Spices of India – The UK's leading Indian Grocer. Do you want Chicken Dhansak with that unique British Indian Restaurant quality and taste? You can cook Healthy Chicken Danshak using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Danshak
- You need 500 gm of boneless chicken pieces.
- You need 100 gm of bengal gram.
- You need 100 gm of split red gram/lentil.
- You need 100 gm of green gram.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of dhanshak masala.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes deskined and cubed.
- Prepare 100 gm of cubed red pumpkin.
- Prepare 100 gm of chopped brinjal.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of dry fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 4 tbspn of cooking oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
Dhansak is an authentic Parsi dish. We're officially banning bland from the Skinless, boneless chicken can form the basis of any healthy eating plan, as it's an excellent source. Easy low fat Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. It's also low on calories and sodium but big on flavour.
Healthy Chicken Danshak step by step
- Soak the lentils in adequate water 30 minutes to an hour prior to cooking and wash the chopped veggies.
- Heat 2 tbspn oil in a pan and add the onions.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and dhanshak masala.
- Sauté on medium heat until onions are slightly softened and brown. Take off heat.
- Now heat the remaining oil in a pressure cooker.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the chicken pieces and lentils.
- Stir for 2 minutes before adding the veggies, salt and sautéed onion.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and pressure cook until lentils are softened.
- Then after releasing the steam, open the cooker and mix the contents well.
- Take off the chicken pieces and mash the remaining contents well.
- Next add the chicken pieces and give it all a good mix for 2-3 minutes on Low heat.
- Chicken dhanshak is ready to be served.
- Transfer the curry to a serving bowl and garnish with dry fenugreek leaves.
- Enjoy with flat breads or rice.
See more ideas about Healthy chicken enchiladas, Recipes, Food. Baked Chicken Tacos – A Super Simple Healthy Meal Prep Recipe. How to make baked chicken tacos in bulk with filling options. Chicken Lamb Dansak Curry Indian Takeaway Video Recipe.. Healthy Diced Chicken Recipes on Yummly