Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine flour and seasonings. Dissolve bouillon in water and stir into flour mixture; pour over chicken.
In a medium oven-proof frying pan over high heat, add the oil and butter and stir to combine. Great recipe for Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes. This is a quick and easy recipe for all you working moms! You can have Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes
- It’s 2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Paprika.
When I come home the last thing I want to do is make a huge meal. I cut up wverything the night before and put it in a container so when I come home I can throw it all in the pan! We're elevating seared chicken in this dish by whipping up a vibrant combo of dijon mustard, honey, oregano, and more, which both coats the chicken before baking and creates an easy sauce for serving. Simple sides of mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans and carrots tie together the classic meal.
Sautéed Chicken With Potatoes instructions
- Wash and microwave potatoes for 10 minutes..
- Cut chicken into cubes. Cut bell pepper, onion and garlic..
- In one pan add one tablespoon of oil and sauté chicken. In a separate pan sauté bell pepper and onion. Add all seasonings to both pans..
- Once the onions and bell peppers are done put them in a bowl and set aside. Cut potato into cubes and sauté in same pan as the onion. Add garlic to potatoes and add paprika. When potatoes are browned add onions and peppers and mix in..
- When chicken is cooked through add everything together and enjoy!! Serve with avocado if you choose!.
Another good recipe is Baked Chicken with Spinach. The chicken is so delicious and the tender potatoes complete this family friendly dinner meal. What to Make with Chicken and Potatoes? Chicken and potatoes are two of the most loved ingredients and when you combine them together, they make an amazing meal for dinner. Place potato mixture and green beans in same skillet.