Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese. This combination of potatoes, sausage, cheese, and salsa makes a quick one-dish meal that is tasty and filling. This will be one of my 'go to' lunches when. Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most about this recipe is its versatility.
Photo "Sausages and sauteed potatoes" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Mexican chorizo is an uncooked sausage, made with fresh ground pork and well seasoned with smoked red chiles. Serve on a bed of sautéed rosemary potatoes for a fabulous mid-week meal. You can have Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese
- Prepare 1 packages of Sausages.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seasoning blend.
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Velveeta block cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Yellow onion (small).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
The combination of a strong cheese, ham and silky potato makes for a delicious snack that is surprisingly quick to whip up. This cheesy, creamy, and comforting sausage potato soup is loaded with Italian sausage, golden baby potatoes, veggies, and a cheesy cream base. If you've ever heard of cheeseburger soup, this cheesy Sausage Potato Soup is my interpretation of that! Smoked Sausage & Pasta W/ Cheese Recipe – Food.com.
Sautéed Sausage and Potatoes w/cheese step by step
- Dice potatoes, velveeta cheese, sausages and onion.
- Heat oil in skillet and add seasoning blend and onion to oil let sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes cup of water and sausages in a large skillet or pot let simmer on medium heat 30 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add velveeta cheese and additional water as needed..
I was looking for something simple to fix for dinner and I wanted to clear some things out of my freezer and cupboards, so I came up with this. Raw homemade sausage Pilaf Heap of Potato Salad Macaroni Salad Tasty strudel Chocolate cheese sponge cake Buckwheat crepe with cheese and salmon baked perch with potato salad on a plate Crepes stuffed. Because mashed potatoes for brunch is now a thing. 😉 Full of Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes, sausage Boil water -> stir in potatoes -> watch them magically turn into the fluffiest (literally) mashed potatoes -> stir in cream cheese + sour cream. Combine the sausage pieces, chunks of potatoes, carrots, and Add sauteed sliced mushrooms to the mixture. Fortunately, sausage and potatoes is one of those meals that doesn't really need any extras.