Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes. Mashed cauliflower tastes similar to mashed potatoes but with fewer carbs and many more nutrients, including antioxidants and both vitamins C and K. We substituted them for taters in this low-carb "meat and potatoes" meal. Cauliflower is stir-fried with tomatoes, raisins, onion, and garlic for a quick and easy side dish to any meal.
They are sometimes mislabeled as yams, which are actually not widely available in North America. For this mashed cauliflower with spinach recipe, I modified an old mashed potato recipe to use cauliflower. I also love the flavor combination of sour cream and cheddar in this keto cauliflower mashed potatoes with spinach recipe. You can cook Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes
- You need 1 each of medium cauloflower.
- You need 1 lb of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 3 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
The flavors taste so great together! Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts Recipe. Are sauteed potatoes even better than chips or just bubble and squeak without the cabbage? I was somewhat puzzled when sauteed potatoes appeared on the list of suggestions for this column.
Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes instructions
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes into small squares and add to mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and the parsley to the mixing bowl and mix everything together.
- Add the oil to a heated pan and cook the potatoes and the cauliflower on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cover the pan for 6-8 minutes uncover and mix everything together and now its ready to be served.
For a start, the highest form of fried potato is clearly the chip. Sautéed Spinach and Garlic is a simple Italian-style side dish that's healthy and totally delicious. It can be made with fresh or frozen spinach plus olive oil and garlic. This recipe shows you how to get the best from these simple ingredients – a few tricks to ensure that. These Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes are a creamy vegetable side that's easy to prepare, with less carbs than your usual mashed potatoes, but just as smooth and creamy!