Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits. When cool enough to handle, peel, cut into chunks, and purée in food processor. Remove from heat; stir in sautéed kale. Place the kale on top, add a splash of water and cover Crumble the feta over the hash, top with the eggs.
Really needed the salsa (or at least some salt." I made this recipe as. In a bowl, massage dressing into kale until leaves soften. Add tomatoes, sweet potato, and egg, and toss to coat. You can cook Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits
- You need 1 of large sweet potato (orange flesh).
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (divided).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of non-fat milk.
- It’s 3/4 cups of grits (quick cooking).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 of eggs.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Spread the kale and sweet potatoes in an even layer in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Cutting them bigger is going to greatly increase the time it A little extra sprinkle of pepper on your egg and you're ready to dig in.
Eggs over Kale and Sweet Potato Grits instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coat 4 individual soufflé dishes with 1 tsp vegetable oil..
- Make 3-4 slits in sweet potatoes; cook in microwave until just soft..
- When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, cut into chunks, and puree in food processor..
- Heat remaining vegetable oil in sauce pan, and sauté kale about 5 minutes..
- In a medium sauce pan, boil water and milk, add grits and sweet potatoes; cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sautéed kale..
- Divide grits mixture evenly among 4 soufflé dishes (or place all in casserole dish)..
- Make 4 depressions in the grits mixture with the back of a large spoon. Carefully break one egg into each hollow..
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until eggs are cooked. Let cool 10 minutes before serving..
Feel free to also drizzle some sriracha over your finished plate if you're into that. Spread the vegetables evenly over the bottom of the skillet, then pour the egg mixture. This sweet and savory Kale & Sweet Potato Hash With Baked Eggs is a high-protein gluten free meal that is full of robust flavor delicious comfortness. Crack the eggs over the sweet potato and kale, sprinkle the chili powder and cumin over the whole skillet and cover the skillet with a lid. Remove kale and potato mixture from skillet.