lighter zuppa toscana soup. Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden! Zuppa Toscana Copycat Recipe: We love re-creating restaurant quality soups at home like our popular Clam Chowder Recipe.
The Skinny on Lightened Up Zuppa Toscana. To lightened Olive Garden's version, I substituted hot. light zuppa-toscana-soup nutrition facts and nutritional information. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! You can cook lighter zuppa toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of lighter zuppa toscana soup
- It’s 4 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 32 oz of fat free half and half.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped kale.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 each of italian turkey sausage.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Copycat) – Cooking Classy. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian Zuppa Tuscana Soup – Shugary Sweets. A while back, my mom and I had lunch together at Olive Garden and we both got the soup/salad/bread lunch.
lighter zuppa toscana soup instructions
- remove sausage from casing and brown. set aside.
- sautee diced onion and combine onion and sausage to a stock pot.
- pour in chicken broth, and add diced potatoes. Boil till potatoes are tender..
- Use a potato masher to mash potatoes a bit for texture..
- add kale and simmer till kale is tender. add garlic powder, salt or pepper to taste if desired..
- add half and half reserving 1 cup to combine with cornstarch and add slurry to soup. stirring till heated thru….do not boil..
Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale. Made in the Instant Pot and full of flavor. The question I have been asking myself as of late. Where has the Instant Pot been all my life? Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh kale, and a rich and creamy broth.