CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak).
You can have CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak)
- Prepare 1 block of fried tofu.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, deseeded and cut to desired sizes.
- You need 1 of bengkoang yam/jicama, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of pineapple, cut into small pieces.
- You need 3 of crabs (small crabs).
- You need 1 clove of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need of PEANUT SAUCE.
- You need 100 g of peanuts, fried and crushed.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It’s 3 pcs of curly red chili.
- It’s 5 pcs of red chili (bird's eye chili).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of BAKWAN.
- You need 150 g of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 100 ml of broth.
- Prepare 1 of potato, cut into small squares.
- It’s 1/2 of medium carrot, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of spring onion.
- It’s 2 stalk of celery.
- Prepare to taste of Water and salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) step by step
- Clean the crabs, split into two and then coat with lemon juice to remove the fishy smell and let stand..
- BAKWAN : Heat oil. Add sliced onion. After softened, then add garlic and then celery..
- When fragrant, add the carrots and potatoes. Add salt to taste and bouillon. After half cooked, remove and set aside..
- Mix the flour with ingredients that you sautéed earlier. Then add boiled water. Add the eggs and then stir until smooth and add salt. Once the dough is ready, then fry until cooked. Set aside the finished bakwan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant, put in crabs. Add water and cook until done. Remove and set aside..
- Mix all seasoning sauces and puree. Add bengkoang yam/jicama, pineapple and cucumber and mix well..
- Place the salad on the plate along with tofu and bakwan. Add crab..