Baked vegetable fritters. A healthier vegetable fritters recipe — carrot and potato fritters that are baked, not fried. Deep fried fritters — (above mentioned) dal chili cakes, bhajis, samoosas, assorted vegetable fritters or potato. These Vegetable Fritters are perfect for kids of all ages.
Vegetable fritters love a dipping and dolloping sauce, especially a creamy one. I usually start with Greek yogurt and go from there. Apple Fritters Recipe – How to Make Apple Fritters. You can cook Baked vegetable fritters using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked vegetable fritters
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables (carrot, corn, green beans).
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Baked Vegetable Frittata with roasted herb garlic vegetables, flavoured with cheese, pops of feta and topped with golden mushrooms. These vegan fritters make a great appetizer or meal. If you have vegetables to use up, these are a great way to use them up. Vegetable Fritters (vegan, gluten free) – These vegan fritters make a great appetizer or meal.
Baked vegetable fritters step by step
- Serve warm with either ketcup or tamarind sauce..
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Cook the spinach until the leaves are wilted and drain the water out.
- Steam the frozen vegetables (5 -7 min).
- Sautee the onion in olive oil and add the garlic to it when it turns translucent. Sautee for anoth 1 min..
- Add the potatoes, spinach and vegetable mix..
- Add the spices, mix and let it all cook for 5 mins..
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well..
- In a mixing bowl mix the chickpea flour with some water ti bring it to the consistency of pancake batter – not too thick and not too runny, but somewhere in between. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may also season it with the same spices that were added in the vegetable mixture..
- Add the vegetable mixture to the batter and mix well..
- Grease a baking sheet and lay out small portions of the mixture. Bake for 20-25 min at 375 deg C..
If you have vegetables to use up, these are a great way to use them up. The pakoda fritters are These mixed Vegetable Pakora (bhajiya) are loaded with vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. But these baked zucchini fritters truly take this vegetable to a whole new level. They are crispy, golden, and super flavorful. Another advantage is that they are very easy to make – after all, baking is.