Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍. Sweet Potato and Beef Empanadas with Puff Pastry, a delicious snack that can be a great addition to your picnic basket, or the kids' school lunch box. Filling, easy to make, and super delicious. There are some perfect ingredient combinations, and to me, beef and sweet potatoes make one happy marriage.
Potato Puff Pastry is a very light pastry made in layers that expand when cooked, leaving large air pockets inside. Many people think that it is difficult to make Puff pastry, but here we bring you a simple and fast way to make a quick puff pastry. It tastes delicious and is perfect to serve as a tea time snack. layer onions, beef, onions, drizzle with oil, refrigerate overnight. heat oil to bubbly, keep hot over sterno, dip beef in oil until cooked to your liking. for horseradish sauce, mix all ingredients, refrigerate. You can have Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
- Prepare 4 sheets of Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- It’s 450 g of Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size.
- It’s of Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'.
- You need 2 tbs of Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- You need 1 of big Red Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmir Red chilies powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 3 of large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly.
- You need of Small red onion chopped finely.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely.
- Prepare To taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry).
- You need of To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash).
- You need of DIP SAUCE:.
- Prepare of Savoury Soya sauce.
- It’s of ABC sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Siracha sauce.
These savory and sweet ideas will get you started: easy pot pie, savory appetizers, apple tart, and more. Want to stock your kitchen with a secret weapon? From last-minute hors' d'oeuvres to hearty dinners and easy desserts, frozen puff pastry is the workhorse of a. Make this beef bulgogi with soy-sesame dipping sauce in under an hour for a complete Korean barbeque dish that'll knock your chopsticks off!
Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool..
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside..
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top..
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕.
Reviews for: Photos of Beef Bulgogi with Dipping Sauce. Drain fat, stir in gravy mix, pepper, water, and mushrooms. Family Ties This is a fun dipping dish to enjoy with your family, and with so many sauces to choose from, there's bound to be one your kids will gobble up. Place in hot oil; cook until beef is of desired doneness and mushrooms are tender. Prawn dipping sauces – an aussie essential!