Bum Leftover's Potato Dip.
You can have Bum Leftover's Potato Dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bum Leftover's Potato Dip
- You need of Main things you need.
- You need 1 of Goya's minced garlic.
- You need 1 of stalk of celery.
- You need 1 of half white onion.
- You need 2 of sweet italian sausages.
- You need 2 of left over bacon from breakfast.
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- Prepare of seasoning's.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt, grinded black pepper, cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder.
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of of melted butter, mayo, cream cheese, and classico traditional sweet basil sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce).
Bum Leftover's Potato Dip instructions
- Peel potatoes, chop into four, then boil until soft. Once soft, drain, then mash into a bowl without skin, leave either smooth or chunky.
- Sautee minced garlic with butter in a pot, Chop celery and onions, add in with garlic. Add a pinch of seasalt. Now take sausages out of their casings, and cook with the celery and onions. (sausages should be ground).
- Now into that pot, melt butter and cook mashed potatoes in a pot, add 1 teaspoon seasalt, a pinch of black pepper, a dash of cayenne, add parmesan to you're liking, 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes, and a dash of garlic powder. Chop up bacon and add in..
- Once done, add in a dollop of mayo, a spoon of cream cheese, and enough pasta sauce so that mixture should be chunky and not watery. Serve hot with crackers or your favorite chips.