Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup. Place tomatoes, olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic, basil leaves, dried herbs and sugar into a food processor and pulse until blended. Quick preparation and hands-free slow cooker cooking make these soups perfect for busy days and everyday lunches and dinners. A slow-cooked soup that makes a hearty and satisfying meal.
Each slow cooker comes with its own manual, which you should always read before using. Once you are familiar with your machine, using it is Some recipes require you to braise the meat beforehand to give the meat a nicer colour, although this is not an essential part of the cooking process. If I could make just one soup in my slow cooker, it would without a doubt be this French onion soup. You can cook Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup
- It’s of courgettes.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- It’s of vegetables stock.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of medium onion.
- It’s of baby leeks.
- It’s of kale (I used frozen and worked fine).
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of corn flour.
It has it all — the rich, beefy flavors, tons of caramelized onions, all the melted cheese — and it could not be easier to make. And because of its lengthy cook time, wild rice is a natural fit for the slow cooker. Moisture in a slow cooker doesn't evaporate like it does when you cook on a stove — this contributes to any added liquids not thickening up. Or how to thicken spaghetti sauce in a crock pot?
Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup instructions
- Chop and sautee the onion in a bit of olive oil but don't let it go brown. Add the garlic and leeks to release flavours too. Reserve in the slow cooker..
- Chop courgettes or marrow in slices. Chop potato and add with the stock to the slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours..
- On the last 15minutes add the dissolved cornflour with the milk and the kale. Let it simmer.
- Let it cool down and blend to desired texture..
Keep reading for techniques on how to thicken gravy, soups, sauces, and stews. When it comes to Slow Cooking we love it and so does our community. Today we are sharing with you our favorite Slow Cooker Soups and Stews and we have something for everyone. We have handpicked a selection that will appeal to all palates and one thing is guaranteed, these hearty meals. When it comes to slow-cooking, meat usually gets to have all the fun.