Beef Stroganoff over Sautéed Potatoes.
You can cook Beef Stroganoff over Sautéed Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff over Sautéed Potatoes
- You need 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of beef chuck roast, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips.
- You need 2 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp. of flour.
- You need 3 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of fresh sliced chives.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sautéed potatoes for serving.
Beef Stroganoff over Sautéed Potatoes step by step
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your pan over high heat and add oil. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for 5-6 minutes, or until liquid evaporates and meat is browned. Remove meat from the pan and set aside..
- Add butter, mushrooms, onions and garlic into the pan, season them with salt and cook over medium-high heat until the vegetables begin to develop some color. Stir in flour and cook for about 1 minute..
- Stir in 3 cups of stock and add your beef. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook on low heat for about 1 hour or until the beef is tender and the sauce has thickened. Stir in sour cream, chives and serve over sautéed potatoes..