Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes. Steak and Cauliflower Potatoes with Sautéed Spinach Recipe. Drain thoroughly and transfer to a blender. Add milk, cheese and garlic; puree until smooth.
Sweet potatoes: Peel and dice sweet potatoes. The fate of the potatoes don't always have to be baked or fried. And spinach doesn't have to be bland and boring. You can have Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes
- It’s of medium cauloflower.
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of dried parsley.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
These two humble things, of course with a little help from a few spices from this spice mistress, turn into an extremely flavorful and addictive combination. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and chilli until tender. Add the spices and sauté for another minute. Add the spinach and heat until wilted.
Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes step by step
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes into small squares and add to mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and the parsley to the mixing bowl and mix everything together.
- Add the oil to a heated pan and cook the potatoes and the cauliflower on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cover the pan for 6-8 minutes uncover and mix everything together and now its ready to be served.
Boil the potatoes until soft and remove the skins if desired. Boil the cauliflower in a little water until just Stir in the tomatoes and then add the cauliflower, potato and lemon zest. Take the curry off the heat and season to taste with a little salt and pepper. Roughly chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Drain the potatoes, then mash with the milk and butter.