Tater Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. The traditional Tator Tot Casserole has gone south! Put a new twist to your traditional favorite hot dish with a taste of Tex Mex. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Tater Tots.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet, season with salt and pepper. You may add garlic salt as well.
- Roughly chop onion, then sautee.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Add 1 can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom soup).
- Add beef, and onions to the cream of mushroom soup mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add smoked paprika, stir 10 times.
- Add frozen tater tots to the mixture.
- Pour everything into a 11×13 baking dish.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese.
- Cover casserole with tin foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- After cooking for 45 minutes remove tin foil and bake another 45-60 minutes. (This cook time is high but remember the cooking temperature is pretty low for a tater tot casserole).
- After cooking remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then enjoy :).
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese? Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole (Vegan)Kitchen Confidante. White Trash Tater Tot Casserole with DaiyaSnarkyVegan. This simple Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect go-to comfort food recipe!