Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce.
You can cook Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce
- It’s 1 of white fish fillet (I use cod fish for this).
- It’s 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 of chestnut mushrooms (or any large mushrooms will do).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 125 gr of butter.
- You need 50 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 1/4 of of lime juice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Worchestershire sauce.
- It’s of broccoli, chopped really fine.
- You need of butter (to fry).
- It’s of dried rosemary.
- You need of paprika powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce step by step
- POTATOES: after thinly sliced, fry with butter and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place on plate..
- FISH: rub a handful of paprika powder and salt and pepper, leave rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Seared fish on a pan with vegetable oil or butter. Place on the plate..
- VEGETABLES: slice all three peppers, onion, and mushrooms as you like. Sauteed with vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper. Place on the plate..
- SAUCE: put lime juice and garlic on pan with low heat. Stir in Worchestershire sauce until it is a bit thickened..
- Add cream and chopped broccoli (if you like). Stir well..
- Whisk in butter slowly until it melts altogether and mixes well into the sauce..
- Place on the plate, add some dried parsley as garnish. Enjoy!.