Pierogi Casserole. This might be the ultimate comfort food casserole, made with frozen pierogies, kielbasa and a creamy cheese sauce. This pierogi casserole is potato pierogies layered with bacon, onions and a creamy sauce, then topped off with cheese and baked to perfection. Which kind of casserole are you looking for?
Crockpot Pierogi Casserole has been a family favorite for years. If you love quick and easy recipes that are packed with flavor, this will quickly become one of your family favorites as well. This lasagna-style pierogi casserole takes the flavours of pierogis and puts them into a dish that's quick and easy to make! You can have Pierogi Casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pierogi Casserole
- It’s of Leftover Mashed Potatoes.
- You need of Green Onion chopped.
- Prepare of pad of Butter.
- You need of Macaroni & Cheese prepared.
- Prepare of Salt.
It is a family favorite and the most popular post on my blog! We in PA love our pierogi's; and here is an easy, tasty casserole that substitutes the real deal. Most commonly served as a main dish, but can be served as a side. If you are at all familiar with Eastern European cuisine, you probably know what a pierogi is.
Pierogi Casserole instructions
- Mix onion with mashed in a covered casserole and top with margarine..
- Cover and Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes in a covered Casserole..
- Stir. Then mix in freshly made warm Mac & Cheese..
- Platter up and salt is optional..
- For extra flavor drizzle on some sautéed butter and onions..
They are simply dumplings that are native to that region of the world. A delicious lazy pierogi casserole, with the flavors of East European perogies, but without all the This recipe for lazy pierogi casserole was originally submitted to Cookingnook.com by my friend. This easy Pierogi Casserole is the easy way to enjoy homemade pierogies on a busy weeknight! Lasagna noodles layered with mashed potatoes, cheese, and onions! This Instant Pot Pierogi Casserole is a hearty one-pot dish to serve up to your family.