Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). These Sauteed Baby Red Potatoes are extremely tasty and simple to make. Stuffed potatoes with ground beef is all you need after a busy day! Food channel L – a new recipe every odd day of the month!
Ground Beef Sweet Potato Chili – PaleoMaking of a Mom. I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- It’s of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of big green chillies.
- Prepare of shallots.
- It’s of yellow onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. Spread potatoes onto the middle of the foil. Drizzle vinegar and olive oil over the potatoes; season with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Potatoes are a cost-effective and delicious standby for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) instructions
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
When sauteed, potatoes crisp on their exteriors, but their interiors remain fluffy. With proper seasoning, sauteed potatoes make a delicious side dish. This beef and sweet potato homemade baby food puree is comfort food in a bowl – for baby! Tender, creamy, and savory, your little one will love this delicious puree for lunch or dinner. I have made ground beef into baby puree and it worked great.