Sauteed Pork. Combine soy, sake, ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a large frypan, and saute the drained pork over a high heat until slightly brown; then turn and saute at medium heat. Season pork chops and cook: Salt and pepper the pork chops and add to the sauce pan.
Sautéing is a dry heat cooking method that quickly cooks the pork using a little oil and high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Remove to a serving platter; squeeze juice from lemon over chops. You can have Sauteed Pork using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Pork
- It’s of kg soft pork, cut into strips.
- It’s of pork liver, cut into strips.
- It’s of potato half carrot, stips.
- Prepare of red bell pepper strips.
- You need of Bay leaf.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of onion.
Coat pork chops with flour mixture. Place remaining flour in a small bowl. Very tender and juices pork chops. The Best Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly
Sauteed Pork step by step
- Marinate pork and pork liver separately with light soy sauce and a little bit cornflour.
- Heat a wok add cooking oil, saute onion until translucent then put in pork. Cook until pork turn golden brown.Cook a while until pork is soft. Then add in carrot and potato. Season with oyster sauce and black pepper. Simmer it. When veges are halfway add pork liver and bell pepper. Cover and cook the liver, when it is done add the venigar. Don't mix it just cover and let it boil, then that is the time you mix.Cook for a minute. Then remove.
Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Lemon-garlic Sauce, Jerk Seasoned Pork Tenderloin, Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin Tender pork chops are browned and sauteed with lemon juice, garlic, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Dredge the pork steaks in the seasoned flour. Add the water to the pan, cover, and place in the oven. You can serve the sauteed pork steaks with a side of mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables or pickled cabbage. If you like you can also add other spices – thyme, rosemary or parsley.