Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes. Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes. Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Apples. Heat butter in a skillet over low heat; arrange radishes, cut side-down, in the melted butter.
For the sautéed sweet potatoes, heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. The sweet potatoes are seasoned while sautéing with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can have Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes
- Prepare of Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes.
- You need of sweet potatoes, 3/4” dice.
- It’s of radishes, small.
- Prepare of sprigs fresh thyme.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need of Chicken and Apples.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of apple, 1/2” dice.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of garlic, minced or chopped finely.
- It’s of sprigs fresh thyme.
- It’s of apple cider.
- Prepare of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of chicken, cooked.
- It’s of spicy mustard.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Magic Unicorn Salt.
They're perfect just like that, or you can try adding a bit of ginger or curry powder to the recipe for a lightly spicy twist. Sautéed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Pears. Sautéed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes and Pears. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Serve the pork with the spicy apple chutney, mashed citrus sweet potatoes and sauteed chard.
Sautéed Chicken and Apples with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Radishes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400º F, with an empty baking or roasting pan inside. Wash the sweet potatoes and radishes. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, and combine with the radishes in a medium bowl. Pick the leaves off of two thyme sprigs. In a mixing bowl, combine the thyme, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste with the radish and sweet potato. Carefully spread the seasoned veggies evenly on the preheated baking pan, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and golden brown..
- While the veggies are cooking, heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add the vegetable oil..
- Add apples in an even layer, and brown by cooking on one side without turning; add onion and garlic by stirring gently into apples with a wooden spoon or high-temp spatula. Add four sprigs of the thyme, apple cider, and cider vinegar..
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the onions are tender. Add chicken to the pan to heat. Turn off the heat, and gently stir in the spicy mustard and butter. Remove the thyme stems, and season to taste with Magic Unicorn Salt..
- Serve chicken and apples with roasted sweet potatoes and radishes. Enjoy!.
Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops with Roasted Apples and Onions. If you are missing something fresh in your vegetable routine, let this be your habit-breaker. Roasting mellows out their bite: If eating spicy radishes isn't your favorite thing, you have to understand that roasting mellows them into sweet little bites. Place sweet potatoes and chicken breast on a parchment paper-lined sheet tray and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss the sweet potatoes and sliced chicken with the sliced apples, feta, and walnuts and drizzle with vinaigrette.