Sauteé potato and beef. Sundays are a great day to spend some time preparing your meals for the week. Today we're preparing a meat version with sweet potatoes. Are sauteed potatoes even better than chips or just bubble and squeak without the cabbage?
Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. Try this Beef and Potato Curry recipe, or contribute your own. In a bowl, mix beef, salt and tumeric. You can cook Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- Prepare of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- You need of minced beef.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of starch.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s of potato (cut small then fried).
- It’s of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s of shallots (finely chopped).
- You need of red chilli.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Heat oil in a pot on medium. Sweet Potato Beef Stew – The coziest beef stew with the most tender chunks of beef and sweet potato that just melt in your mouth! Is there anything else more cozy than a beef stew during the dead of winter? Sautee the beef in a skillet, remove it, and sautee the onion, mushroom and garlic.
Sauteé potato and beef instructions
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.
Add a splash of wine to deglaze the pan, along with This stroganoff would be equally amazing with ground beef, chicken or turkey. Serve it over wide egg noodles, mashed potatoes, rice, or for an even heartier dish. Hungarian Beef-and-Potato Soup. © Elizabeth Drago, Food Stylist Vivian Lui. Add the potatoes, paprika, cayenne, marjoram, caraway seeds, salt, tomato paste, broth, and water. Spicy Beef and Potato Gem Nachos.