Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake. Broccoli Soup Au Gratin – Cheesy Broccoli Soup Recipe. Kentang Panggang Keju dengan Brokoli (baked potato with cheese and broccoli) enak banget! Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water.
Add half the potatoes to baking dish, spreading evenly. Pour remaining potatoes on top of broccoli. I didn't have baking potatoes, but I did have a bunch of baby new potatoes sitting on my counter. You can cook Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake
- It’s of veggies.
- It’s of broccoli.
- It’s of potatoes.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of meats.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- You need of dairy.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- You need of soup.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup( condensed).
- You need of seasonings.
- You need of oil(split in 2).
- You need of garlic(minced).
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of season salt.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of water.
With a bit of chopping and pre-cooking, I tossed a casserole dish into the oven. I spooned out a cheesy serving of potatoes and broccoli for my fiancé, and I swear I saw a hint of a tear in his eye. Healthy Baked Broccoli and Potato tots: cheesy enough to please your kids and loaded with veggies to please you too! The broccoli and potato tots are easy to make and you can prepare them in advance, store in the refrigerator and warm up when needed 😉.
Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake instructions
- Add 1/2 of onions to skillet on medium heat, with a tiny bit of oil & sautee while you cube the potatoes..
- Once potatoes are cubed, add half oil & half of all seasonings to potatoes in a large bowl. Mix & coat evenly, then add to onions in skillet..
- Stir potatoes frequently on med high. If they begin to stick, add more oil.
- While potatoes cook, cube the chicken breasts. Do same with chicken as the potatoes- add to large bowl with oil & remaining seasonings. Stir & coat well.
- Cook chicken on med-high, with remaining onions. Once chicken is no longer pink, add broccoli & lower to med heat.
- Now lower heat to low on potatoes & add water. Cover with lid & this will steam the potatoes. This helps shorten cooking time.
- Once broccoli is tender-crisp, add soups. Stirring to blend together. Check potatoes for softness. Once done, add potatoes to chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture in casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake @350· for 20minutes or cheese is melted & bubbly. Enjoy!.
Broccoli and Potato Casserole – So hearty, comforting and cheesy! Makes for a perfect easy side dish or even a quick weeknight entree with added chicken! This is also a great way to repurpose the leftover mashed potatoes from Thanksgiving – you know, if you even have any left over of course! Place potatoes, broccoli, bacon, garlic, parsley, cream, sour cream and half a cup of mozzarella cheese into a large mixing bowl and combine. Place mixture into an ovenproof dish and add remaining cheese on top.