Crockpot potato broccoli soup. This crock pot soup recipe is easy and gluten-free, too! Got a new Netflix series for you to check out! Such a long time to sweat, right?
Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Soup recipe made healthy! It's delicious, it's creamy, and it is chock-full of potatoes and broccoli! Best way to a hearty, warm, and filling meal. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan friendly). You can have Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- It’s of broccoli.
- Prepare of soup stock (any variety).
- It’s of cheddar soup.
- Prepare of cream of celery soup.
- You need of low fat evaporated milk.
- It’s of Lipton ranch mix.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of carrot.
- You need of celery.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- You need of ham.
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of water.
- You need of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s of worchester sauce.
- Prepare of ground cloves.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need of chives.
My love for potatoes runs deep. I never really understood how much of a potato gal I. How to make broccoli cheese soup in the crockpot. A delicious and easy recipe by Rose Oatley.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup step by step
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Crockpot Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes.