twice baked stuffed potato wedges. How to Make Crispy Baked Potatoes and Hasselback Potatoes. Watch how to make the best potato wedges in this short recipe video! These potato wedges will be a big hit at game day parties and weeknight dinners.
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food whether they're baked, fried or made into. In this baked potato recipe, we've selected green earthy zucchini, and have mixed it with preserved roasted red peppers for a sweetly mild spice. We like to use russet potatoes in this recipe, as high-starch russet potatoes have flesh that falls apart easily when mashed. You can cook twice baked stuffed potato wedges using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of twice baked stuffed potato wedges
- Prepare 3 lb of potato.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of sausage meat.
- You need 1/2 box of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavey cream.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Twice-baked potatoes are a great go-to side dish for parties, potlucks or even company meals. Make them for two, or a crowd. ❄️Storage. Once the potatoes are stuffed, they can be stored. Anyways, as usual, I decided to make my own variation.
twice baked stuffed potato wedges step by step
- wash potatoes thoroughly, lightly oil and sprinkle salt. bake in oven until tender depending on potatoes used.
- when potatoes are done, slice lengthwise in half and scoop out most of potatoe leaving a thin layer and skin.
- sautee sausage meat in pan.
- add mushrooms to sausage then scooped out potato and cream cheese.
- use heavey cream to cut through mixture.
- add 3/4 of shredded cheese,garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- spoon mixture back into potatoe halves.
- sprinkle rest of the cheese on top of each potato half.
- bake in 400°F oven anout 15 minutes until cheese melts.
These were born from the simple fact that I am on a cream cheese kick lately, wraps with cream cheese, crackers. These twice-baked potatoes are so large and filling that some of Emeril Lagasse's customers order them as an entrée. Combine the oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and brush this mixture all over the potato wedges. Bake on the high rack until crisp and the edges. Sweet and savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – no matter how they're filled or topped, these delicious sweet potatoes are a great side dish!