V-8 Soup Batch 8.
You can have V-8 Soup Batch 8 using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of V-8 Soup Batch 8
- Prepare of Soup ingredients.
- Prepare of bok choy.
- It’s of common mushrooms.
- You need of chickpea.
- It’s of potatoes.
- It’s of chopped carrots.
- You need of large onion diced.
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need of cooked unsalted rice.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- You need of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Broth.
- It’s of V-8 original vegetable drink.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of peanut/or neutral tasting oil.
- You need of sesame seed oil.
- It’s of Cheese and other options.
- Prepare of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Late in the game.
- You need of sliced pickled okra see my recipe.
V-8 Soup Batch 8 instructions
- Wash and peel the vegetables except the potato. Cut the potatoes into slices. I had one huge potato, so I cut it into fourths. Then sliced..
- Cut the Carrots into 1 inch cuts. Slice the mushrooms. Chop the bok choy..
- Dice the onion. Heat the oils, sauté the onion and mushrooms in the oils..
- When the onions are translucent add the rest of the vegetables..
- Spray nonstick spray in a pan and add the rice. Heat not stirring till rice turns crunchy. Then break it up and turn in pan, to get the other side crunchy. If you can turn the whole thing at once then do so. Then you can break it up to fit in bottom of bowl latter..
- When the vegetables are Sauteed for 7-8 minutes add V-8 juice. Add seasonings to taste for the soup. Cook for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes of cooking add the okra..
- Serve. Add rice to a bowl and add soup to the top. Top off with some grated cheese. I hope you enjoy!.
- Note: remember how much salt you add, especially if you want to add cheese. This soup is relying on texture and layering of flavors. The okra will be filled with vinegar brine, which vinegar counter acts too much salt..