Japanese Beef Curry.
You can cook Japanese Beef Curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Beef Curry
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef.
- Prepare 1 box of Japanese Curry (any brand).
- It’s 4 of Potatoes.
- You need 4 of Carrots.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- You need dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 can of mushroom.
Japanese Beef Curry instructions
- Sautee garlic until golden brown. Add the onion and sautee until onion is caramelized. Add the mushrooms. Add the beef and let the flavors seep into the meat..
- Add the water. Let it boil until the meat is soft and juicy. You can adjust the measure of the water depending on how creamy you want your sauce to be..
- Peel the potatoes and carrots. Cut them in cubes or any shape desired..
- Once the meat is tender, unbox the curry mixture and incorporate into your soup. Stir until all mixture is melted and incorporated..
- Add the potatoes and carrots and let them boil..
- Add pepper and salt (optional since the curry is already tasty) to taste..
- Serve with rice..