Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce. Heat oil in a pan and sear the. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. Searing the salmon results in a flaky, juicy salmon filet.
The seared buttery salmon topped with julienned cucumbers and presented with a zesty, gingery sauce makes this Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat. Step up fish with lemon-butter sauce makes tasty dinner for fish lovers. Grilled Salmon with Lemon-Herb Butter Sauce. You can cook Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce
- You need of white fish fillet (I use cod fish for this).
- Prepare of small potatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- It’s of red pepper.
- It’s of yellow pepper.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- You need of chestnut mushrooms (or any large mushrooms will do).
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of cooking cream.
- Prepare of of lime juice.
- It’s of Worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare of broccoli, chopped really fine.
- It’s of butter (to fry).
- It’s of dried rosemary.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Crispy Fish Fillets with Zesty Lime Sauce. This pan seared salmon is tender salmon fillets coated in the most delicious garlic butter sauce. Pan-seared salmon is pretty great — you get a nice amber crust that gives way to moist and tender salmon underneath without a ton of effort. Basting pan-seared salmon in garlic butter not only speeds up the cooking time, but it also flavors the fish beautifully.
Pan-Seared Fish with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce instructions
- POTATOES: after thinly sliced, fry with butter and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place on plate..
- FISH: rub a handful of paprika powder and salt and pepper, leave rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Seared fish on a pan with vegetable oil or butter. Place on the plate..
- VEGETABLES: slice all three peppers, onion, and mushrooms as you like. Sauteed with vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper. Place on the plate..
- SAUCE: put lime juice and garlic on pan with low heat. Stir in Worchestershire sauce until it is a bit thickened..
- Add cream and chopped broccoli (if you like). Stir well..
- Whisk in butter slowly until it melts altogether and mixes well into the sauce..
- Place on the plate, add some dried parsley as garnish. Enjoy!.
Once butter has begun to foam, lay fish in pan. Add green garlic or scallions and a pinch of salt. Without disturbing the fish, tilt the pan toward you; using a spoon, ladle green Uncover pan, add herbs and continue basting fish with butter until it is just cooked through, another minute or two longer. Plate your pan seared halibut with lemon butter sauce. Drizzle a little of the sauce for halibut over the plate, top with fish, then drizzle more sauce on top.