Twice baked potatoes. The best thing about this recipe is that it's wonderfully flexible. The amounts shown are a guideline, but really it's up to your own imagination and taste. Twice Baked Potatoes are as easy to make as they are yummy!
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Twice Baked Potatoes are basically a way to eat mashed potatoes in a cute little potato boat. It's a family favorite for a reason. You can have Twice baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice baked potatoes
- You need 2 of baking potatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms, chopped and sauteed.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh parsely.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream (optional).
After Having These Twice Baked Potatoes, You'll Never Want Regular Baked Potatoes Again! These Super Easy Potatoes Are Loaded With Sour Cream, Cheese, Bacon, And Seasonings! Twice Baked Potatoes with sour cream, butter, bacon, cheese, and green onions are always the first to go at BBQs and potlucks! Twice Baked Potatoes. posted by Christy Denney
Twice baked potatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and make sure there is no dirt on them, dry them with a paper towel.
- Place tinfoil on a baking sheet. Rub the potatoes with the olive oil and bake for one hour..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and with a sharp knife cut each one in half lengthwise, then scrape out the inside into a bowl (make sure you dont tear/break the shell).
- Add the butter to the bowl and mash the potatoes (add cheese, milk, onion, mushroom, parsely, pepper and salt).
- Fill the shells with the mashed filling, and top with some cheddar cheese and some green onion to garnish..
- Place back on the baking sheet and back into the oven with 375 degrees for 15 minutes or untill cheese is melted completely.
Twice-baked potatoes are on my regular weeknight rotation for good reasons: I never get tired of them and they're a great make-ahead meal. The stuffed potatoes keep in the fridge for about five days. Twice-baked potatoes are a simple, delicious treat that are sure to please, whether you serve them as an appetizer or a hearty side dish to complement a meal. If you love baked potatoes, then you're sure to love this twice baked potato recipe! A twice baked potato is the ultimate comfort food and it contains so many things we love; creamy mashed potatoes.