Baked Chicken Pie With Potato Cover (Pastel Tutup). Thank you for watching our channel and videos. Don't forget to subscribe, share, click that like button, and comment down below. Pastel tutup is what they call this shepeherd's pie it in Indonesia.
Pastel tutup has a stir-fried filling usually consists of ground meat, veggies, bean thread noodles. All measurements are according to your needs as I rarely measure myself 😉 Potato pie/pastel tutup -Potato -Finely chopped onion and garlic -Minced chicken. Twice Baked Chicken Pot Pie Potatoes with Crispy BaconClimbing Grier Mountain. You can have Baked Chicken Pie With Potato Cover (Pastel Tutup) using 31 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Pie With Potato Cover (Pastel Tutup)
- It’s of broth:.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 2 of celery.
- It’s of Leftover chicken breast.
- You need 3 L of water.
- You need of filling:.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of pork sausages.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 6 of cloud ear fungus.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 75 g of peas.
- You need 1 handful of glass noodle.
- Prepare 5 of garlic.
- Prepare 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of celery.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- You need of white pepper.
- You need of Salt & sugar.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of fresh milk.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of margarine.
- You need of cover:.
- It’s 5 of potatoes, steamed, mashed.
- Prepare of margarine.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of chicken powder.
Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar BiscuitsBetty Crocker. Put the potatoes through a food mill. Warm the cream and stir into the potatoes. Place the chicken bones in a stock pot and cover with the cold water.
Baked Chicken Pie With Potato Cover (Pastel Tutup) step by step
- Broth: Boil a medium pot of water. Put the leftover chicken bones, unpeeled onion, and crushed whole garlic. Boil for about 3 hours. And at the end of the boiling process, add celery..
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Blend garlic and shallot. Heat the pan, melt the margarine, and sautee the blended onions..
- Chop the onion then sautee..
- Next, put the chicken, sausages, carrot in. Mix until it is cooked..
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, condensed milk. Keep stirring. When it starts to dry, add some chicken broth..
- Last, put ear cloud fungus, glass noodle, and peas into the pan..
- Potato: steam then peel. Smash them then strain the potato until it smooth..
- Melt 1 spoonful of margarine, put the mashed potato in, add some chicken powder, add some broth and milk until it gets dry..
- Put the filling.
- Cover with mash potato.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese and bake for about 15 minute until it's golden brown.
Bring to a boil, skimming the fat and foam from the surface of the stock. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling. Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! Just line your pie dish with the pastry, prick with a fork: Cover in baking parchment (scrunch it up first, then un-scrunch – this makes it easier to get in the corners) and fill with baking beans or dried beans or a mixture of dried. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal.